Monday, August 2, 2010

Life with the Lebeda's Review

Another proven winner!  Lehla Shop is making moms & kids alike the happiest they could be with our cute handmade products!  Check out this recent review by Jennifer from "Life with the Lebedas" blog!  Thank you so much for the wonderful review! 

xoxo,
Lisa

Lehla Shop Custom Tutu Birthday Outfit Review 

July 28, 2010


Lehla Shop specializes in Couture style tutus and Unique Children's items. Every Lehla Shop
Lehla's Shop tutu is hand crafted and created as a unique piece of art. 


Tutu styles include Traditional, Knotty Girl, Pocket and Petti-tu tutus! In addition to tutus, you can find custom birthday outfits, burpies, bow & headband holders, messy blooms and key fobs!

A favorite at Lehla's Shop is their Super You superhero shirts! As seen on "Tori & Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood!" & the Cover of Star Magazine!



Lehla Shop's  newest addition includes custom clothing and Graffiti Sneakers! 
She is a creator at heart and loves challenging herself to constantly create new items for your sweet 'little bits'! She hopes you love what you see as much as she love making it all!





I'm a sucker for really cute boutiques and thats exactly what Lehla's Shop is! I knew I was expecting a review in the mail from her but was so excited when I opened the box to find this really cute outfit! 

I have a 3 year old that wears a tutu daily but my youngest daughter didn't have her own. She was so excited. You can see her picture above. She ran all over the backyard in the heat of the day because she was that excited! 

-My Take-
I love the bright colors she combined together! The flower that is connected to the tutu is actually a bow with an alligator clip attached. While my daughter was running around I left it on the tutu since she was more excited about the hat at that moment. The hat is a really cute addition and definitely a favorite! The skirt is of course my little girls favorite. My oldest tried it on and you would have thought she stole it away! Very cute! I love the frayed edges around the bow. It gives it that nice edgy look! The sewing is great and after having washed it I had no fraying on the stitching at all!  I honestly could not be more pleased with her design! 

Strongly recommend Lisa, the designer of
Lehla's Shop, for your next purchase!

Get a CUSTOM tutu made for your daughters next birthday!
You can customize the colors as well!
The entire outfit includes -
Party hat is made to match applique on shirt/onesie. 
Tutu available in any color combination to match party theme. 
Cute T-Shirt with matching applique
Messy Bloom bow made out of coordination fabric
You can get all of this for your daughter or as a gift for only $60.00!

You can find them on 
Facebook and on Twitter!

View their blog!

-Here are a few other items-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails