Monday, August 3, 2009

Girls Night Out

Well, last night my girlfriends and I all went out for a girls' night out.  We had dinner at Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro on the boardwalk.  Ahh...the beach bum martini is the best!!!  
Dinner was great we all had good fun and good talks!  After dinner we did a little shopping until it was time to head to the movie theater.  Gotta love it when everything is in one place!

We went to go see "The Proposal".  OMG!!!  What a great movie!  I haven't laughed like that in a long time.  I was breathless with laughter and tears were streaming down my face!
And then we headed to the "girlie" store which again was a barrel of laughs!

All in all I had a wonderful night and realized once again that moving to Louisiana was so good for me because I met and made such wonderful friends.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails